Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Well, I will be heading to a birth in the morning (she has decided to be induced and is going in at 5am.) So I should be asleep. The computer is already shut down for the day, so I'm emailing this from my phone before I go to bed.
Today Mom came over for awhile and played with the girls outside. Erin decided they would have a club. The purpose of the club was for them to design outfits and hair accessories for me to knit so they could take them to poor people. So they sat at the itty-bitty picnic table, drawing pictures with markers of dresses and fun ponytail holders. Then Erin would run them inside to me and see if I thought I could knit them according to her design. She also said some of the things would be woven with things from nature. Then they would take all our handwork to poor people.
Now, where did all that come from?!
(Pics to come when I don't have to get up before dawn!)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

A designer and community organizer all in one.