Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Already? (3 of 21)

See?! I knew this would happen! I have been trying since the girls went to bed to figure out what to post about tonight and I got nuttin'. Really. Today, I hung out with a great friend - my October '09 client who has become a great friend - while she looked for a baby bathtub and the perfect Easter sweater vest for her son. (She found both at our last stop.) Erin and I got Dairy Queen during the 45 minutes between the time I pick her up and we go to pick up Jillian. There ya go.

I know there are things that I could post about that happened since last October, and I am sure I will use those to keep up this manic blogging pace. But I need to ration that stuff. I've got 18 days to go!!

Erin is working a cookie booth at the Springhurst Kroger tomorrow 3:00 - 4:00 (the booth goes until 6:00) if anyone still needs cookies! I sure hope the rain doesn't hold people back from their cookie cravings - I would LOVE for these cookies to *POOF* disappear from our living room.

Sorry this is so boring but it really is all I've go today!

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Good luck with the cookie sales. And we hope Mark found the camera.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Hmmm...I just re-read your blog. I'm going to Tinseltown with Linda tomorrow at l:00. I wonder if she's bought cookies yet. Good timing if she hasn't.

Mark said...

You know, if you have nothing to blog about, you could just make stuff up. Some people do that.