Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shouldn't it be the other way around?






I - and my house - have been consumed by cookies!!!!! Since Feb. 15 when I picked up cookies at the wharehouse, everyday has involved some sort of Girl Scout cookie activity. One would think this is like a dream come true, but I actually have eaten hardly any cookies. Carried, counted, sorted, stacked, sold, juggled . . .yes. Eaten, not so much. Our troop sold 1,236 boxes of cookies and they all crossed my van and threshold at least once at some point! I haven't gotten all the money from everyone yet, so I am not throwing a party just yet. But I can see the finish line and I am happy!

The girls really did a great job at the Kroger booths. Usually they were very very quiet and shy for the first 30 minutes, but once they warmed up a bit they spoke to everyone that walked by. They each felt very proud of themselves when they left.

I forgot to blog yesterday. Just plain forgot!!








2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Your Daisy Scouts are darling! Love that Thin Mint outfit!

Bad Bob said...

I missed you yesterday, but you made up for it today. With those super-sales girls you had I don't know why you didn't sell 10,000 boxes!