Saturday, December 13, 2008

Two in one day!

I need to use my blog for advertising today - - probably not the last time, but it won't happen often I swear. I now sell Barefoot Books. This is an amazing children's book publisher with an emphasis on creativity, diversity and an acceptance of the world's many traditions. Products are printed on forest-friendly paper and with earth-friendly processes. I am NOT a sales person - I hate the whole idea. But when I heard about this company and now that I have sampled the books I could not resist the chance to spread the word. The books are FANTASTIC. The artwork is beautiful and stories are completely unlike any others we have seen - and as most of you know, we have seen our share of children's books!

I swear this is not why I started my blog again! But I just found a way to post buttons and there is free shipping until Tuesday so I thought I would throw it out there. Visit my site and check it out - you will LOVE it!!

 Free Shipping Button US 125x125

No comments: