Friday, July 24, 2009

IMG00008.jpg

It's 11:22 PM and we are traveling I-69 N through IN. This photo is a bit blurry because this motor home could sure use some new shocks! But the girls obviously don't mind and we are all doing well. As surprising as it might be we got a slightly later start than we had intended but we are still going to try to make it to the MI border before we stop. We just have to see how long Dad stays bright eyed and bushy tailed. More tomorrow!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

I can't say I'm surprised you got a late start. What I am surprised at is that you've already left!

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd be ready to roll and on the road soon enough! Yea for the note and picture. (Boo for the shocks). The girls look right at home! Hope the weather is cooperating - looks like the temperatures are going to be great even if it does rain a little. Love, Nana