Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And you doubted me . . .


DSC01033
Originally uploaded by KimKnits

I know I talk a lot about knitting, and it seems there is rarely anything to show for it! But I occassionally do finish projects. And I occassionally finish projects worth blogging about.
This is Erin's pinwheel sweater! I found the pattern on Ravelry and immediately cast on. I worked at a (relatively) feverish pace and finished in only a few days. I love it! And I have already cast on for Jillian's! (Understand that there is a lot of Christmas gift knitting goin on right now, so I may not have Jillian's sweater done before the end of the year. But shortly thereafter, Jillian will have a pinwheel sweater too!)
There more photos on flickr if you are interested . . .

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That is soooo cute! I am so impressed! I'm almost inspired to start learning how to knit myself. I don't know if I could ever do anything like that though. I'd be happy with a baby afghan!

Mark said...

As good as it looks in the picture, it looks even better in real life. My wife is a real yarn artist.

candy said...

oh wow! i love it! now i am even more excited about friday.

Brian said...

that's funny...she said you were a "yawn artist."