Friday, July 13, 2007

Waiting Game

Last night we had a birthday celebration for Mark & Helga, and the girls were jumping on a trampoline until 10:00 pm. Which is great fun, until about 10:01 pm. Jill hardly slept at all last night, and although Erin is in a good mood now, I am waiting for the tides to turn.

I also just got a call from a client due July 28 who says her dr. thinks her baby seems a little small and wants to induce. Although I was supposed to be working today on training outlines, I may be working today on doula-ing. She is trying to decide now what she is going to do. So I wait!

As for knitting - - I am very worried about the Mystery Stole I am working on. (since almost no one reading this knows what I am talking about, I will include this breif link to the group instead of trying to recap here. Just know it is a knit along where you get portions of the pattern each week until you are finished. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysterystole3

There are 6700+ members of this group! It is very cool.
So the worry comes in because my stole so far doesn't look nearly as nice as everyone else's pics. Maybe people whose stoles look like mine don't post pics! Or maybe I need to block mine and see it afterwards. If I do not doula today I will try to take a few minutes to post pics and get feedback. I guess if I have to start over, I will, in my efforts to force myself to be a process knitter!
Slow down and smell the wool. mmmmm . . . .

No comments: