Saturday, August 08, 2009

Countdown to Kindergarten

Today was school supply shopping day! I am sure this will come as a major surprise to all of you, but this was my all-time favorite thing about starting a new school year - NEW SCHOOL SUPPLIES!! Sharp crayons, vivid markers, blank thick notebooks, school boxes whose lids were not permanently shoved into the tops ... Ahhhh, paradise! But I digress. Erin most enjoyed picking out the folders, which ended up being one horsey and one puppy. She also was very satisfied by going in order down the list and checking off each item we found. Mission accomplished! The kindergarten may commence!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

What fun. This photo is definitely more fun than the allergy photos. She's cute, cute, cute.

Valerie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got your new phone! More updates! I love school shopping too!

Judith Bowman said...

What a treat! Best shopping day of the year - for both mother and daughter!