Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Whew!

Today . . .

Somehow was ready by 8:00 am, drove to Shively to teach. Taught all day, then had 2 1/2 hours to kill until an interivew with a potential doula client, who live just a bit further south. (too much time to stay at that end of town, but not really long enough to drive to the other corner of the county home.) So I was looking for a bookstore. Do you know that there is not a bookstore to be found in the south/southwest corner of Louisville? It never occured to me that I would not be able to find one. They are all over the place between here and the Highlands. I thought this was a very interesting cultural commentary. Anyway, I ended up at the Shively branch of the library, which turned out to be great because they had (you guessed it) knitting books that I had not been able to look at before. So I checked them out, because I don't really have enough things that I wish I was knitting. (Right.) I ate some yucky Arby's chicken fingers then went to my interview, where I was hired on the spot. This makes two clients for October - That will be interesting.

I got home at 7:45 and my girls were wonderfully happy and rested and well fed. Thank God for good Nanas. I am wiped out and need to use my last ounces of energy to bathe Jillian, which is a whole other post in itself. Night Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Is this ever cool! Kim, you write like a novelist. I think you should write a book. Really. Thanks for the Comment. What a joy.

Love,
NanaMom