Sunday, September 06, 2009

Staying!

So we have had such an amazing time that we are sleeping here one more night! I can't begin to tell you the coolness of the yarn shop I found (THANK YOU Helga!) And the girls have been playing on the playground here for an hour or so. They are very happy and really want to sleep in the tent again! It rained all morning so we played cards in Ed's popup until the yarn shop opened. Chris ran an amazing 18 miles in the rain even though Ed didn't go with him! It just has been great and I am so glad we have these friends and this time together! Anyway, we will leave in the morning and be home early afternoon!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

6 comments:

Bad Bob said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so happy you all have had such a wonderful time. And that Erin and Jill loved sleeping in the tent. Sounds like it's been terrific. Love, love, love...

Bad Bob said...

That last comment is mine. I was reading on Bobby's blog. Mimi

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Mary Lynn made her comments from my blog, so I'll comment from hers. Glad you're having a great time. I wonder if the girls will call me when they get home to tell me about their weekend? Ya think?
Grampy

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

P.S. I'm still soooo glad I'm not there. Mom/Mimi

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you would stay...! What a wonderful time you've described. So, so glad it turned out well. What a delight. Hope you get some more good times in, and good snoozing too.
Love, Nana/Mom

Kevin said...

Great fun! I've always loved (or was that hated?) camping. Plus, Kim, you can relinquish the "Glacially-paced" title to Brian. Congratulations!